We are looking for a quality-driven Account Director that has demonstrated experience providing strong leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable and successful history of strategic account management. Effectively leveraging company resources and skills to drive innovative thinking, you will be responsible for nurturing healthy client relationships, optimising deliverables, setting challenging objectives, allocating and managing budgets and identifying new areas of growth.
You will embody our core values whilst demonstrating an aptitude for both operating and thinking strategically while also being willing to “roll up the sleeves”, being hands on and working directly with the client.
It’s essential we find someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in strategically managing accounts with large multinational clients
- Has managed at least 3 accounts simultaneously, acting as a strategic partner providing direction, accountability and strong leadership
- Is a hard working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Has a commercial mindset with a strong financial acumen and an eye for business growth
- Has demonstrable foresight to anticipate roadblocks and pivot accordingly
- Is quality and results driven, constantly seeking ways to optimise deliverables
- Has unparalleled attention to detail with a hands-on approach and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Has a love for data-driven decisions and reporting with necessary IT Skills particularly G Suite (Google Apps)
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, being an established point of contact and recognised as the partner that provides strategic counsel on communications direction
- Be accountable for all facets of account success, retention, and growth; overseeing and managing multiple workstreams, leading teams where appropriate and leading after project review meetings highlighting excellence and areas of improvement
- Deliver unparalleled exceptional client service at all times, be the first to offer innovative solutions, strategic guidance and effective problem solving that achieve account objectives
- Responsible for managing multiple stakeholders and supporting different workstreams, successfully working cross-functionally across teams to manage shifting timelines and constantly support timely deliverables
- Through strong leadership, coach, train and support team members to constantly deliver at high standards, develop their own stakeholder relationships and contribute towards objectives
- Be responsible for budget planning, allocating and analysing for the account and optimal delivery
- Build a true understanding of the business and it’s motives to Identify opportunities for growth and account elevation by implementing practices that optimise delivery and performance
What we offer you
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
The video should include:
- What would your approach to managing cross-functional teams be?
- How would you describe ways that you could innovate or adjust your approach to meet the needs of the project?
- What core values do you feel you embody most?
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.