About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally organised and high-performing project manager to drive and support our DfE Skills Bootcamps programme. Working within an amazing team, you will relish the opportunity to drive growth and exceptional delivery on the programme, taking responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking the progress and success of its' implementation and building strong stakeholder relationships to smash your work!
What does success look like?
- You have a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in managing projects with large multinational clients
- You've project managed at least 3 projects simultaneously at an extremely high standard
- You're a hard working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Your diligence and drive is unparalleled! You have a strong financial acumen and an eye for new business opportunities
- Your energy, work ethic and attitude is inspiring. You're committed to building interdepartmental relationships that allow you and others to thrive.
- You can see when something might not go to plan and anticipate roadblocks and pivot accordingly
What are some of the things I will be doing?
- Developing a kick-ass project management plan
- Directing and managing all work for the project - driving accountability across the board
- Managing costs and budget planning - ensuring that client and programme deliverables are met
- Working closely with the Learning and Operations department to manage the details of the project and set it up for success.
- Playing the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects - you are the go-to person!
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15 minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes answering competency-based questions about the role you're applying for
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- We will give you a chance to show off your skills through a test specifically designed for the role
- Finally, you will have a last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.