- 3+ years experience as a learning designer or instructional designer.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in designing a range of learning experiences (classroom, eLearning, blended etc) at scale.
- Experience of creating a variety of learning assets, including lesson plans, course curriculums, video learning assets such as storyboards and scripts.
- Proficient in building content for a range of organisational levels including for leadership teams, C-Suite, management teams and grassroots employees.
- Comfortable working at pace, with a bias towards action.Someone who loves to ideate, innovate and fail fast, whilst keeping projects on track and clients happy.
- A passion for all things digital and tech related and an ability to disseminate this know-how in a learner-centred way.
- Experience of launching digital learning products and solutions.
- Degree, professional qualification or significant experience within a relevant area preferred.Exceptional attention to detail even whilst working at speed.
- Someone who embodies our company's commitment to inclusion.
- Comfortable with using Google Workspace, Asana and Slack as core communication, collaboration and project management tools.
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation.
- Have experience with digital content creation.
- Have experience of working within high-performing start-up or scale-up preferably within an agency environment.
- Have a passion for making great learning content that supports Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Progression initiatives.
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Support the Head of Learning in developing and maintaining learning content and assets that support our initiatives.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, to design and build impactful learning experiences within the digital learning and EDI sphere - including end-to-end course development.
- Deliver high quality, client-ready assets within specific timeframes.
- Support the Learning Experience Manager on the ideation and implementation of digital learning products that support our inclusion mission.
- Ensure learning assets produced are learner-centred, pedagogically sound and future-facing.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Learning Design team (both internal and freelance) and members of other internal teams to provide consistently high-quality learning program delivery to our clients.
- Support the onboarding of new training facilitators to ensure our learning products are delivered as effectively as possible.
- Develop innovative and immersive learning solutions that help tackle issues that impact marginalised groups, and support organisations to build more inclusive and equitable work environments.
- Contribute to the creation of sales and marketing assets where appropriate and in collaboration with our Growth team and marketing agency.
What we offer you
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so If you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video or audio recording that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
Your submission should include:
- What element of learning design are you most and least excited by and why?
- How do you measure impact with your learning experiences for both single interventions and longer running programmes?
- How do you approach building learning in an area you lack expertise and have not access to SMEs in the space?
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.