We are looking for a quality-driven Marketing Account Manager that has demonstrated experience within the marketing space to provide strong leadership, strategic direction, accountability, relationship building, a passion for supporting brands, innovative ideas and problem solving abilities.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years demonstrable and successful history of strategic account management in the marketing industry. Effectively leveraging company resources and skills to drive innovative thinking, you will be responsible for supporting ongoing product management for a large brand account.
You will embody our core values whilst demonstrating an aptitude for both operating and thinking strategically while also being willing to “roll up the sleeves”, being hands on and working directly with the client.
It’s essential we find someone who:
- Has a minimum of 7 years experience in strategically managing accounts within the marketing industry
- Experience in Marketing & Project Management
- Knowledge and experience of working with/owning a small business
- Strong presentation skills, being able to present confidently to a large audience
- Thought leadership skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Excellent attention to detail in processes required to manage a global program
- Has managed at least 3 accounts simultaneously, acting as a strategic partner providing direction, accountability and strong leadership
- Is able to manage multiple stakeholders and partnership relationships
- Is a hard working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Has demonstrable foresight to anticipate roadblocks and pivot accordingly
- Is quality and results driven, constantly seeking ways to optimise deliverables
- Has unparalleled attention to detail with a hands-on approach and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Has a love for data-driven decisions and reporting with necessary IT Skills particularly Google Workspace (Google Apps)
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Build a true understanding of the programme, brand and it’s motives to identify opportunities for growth and account elevation by implementing practices that optimise delivery and performance
- Develop and execute strategic marketing and brand plans to grow and scale impact of the
- grow the Google educate program
- Delivery and execute G2M marketing plans across all products.
- Overall program management of Mentoring training, events and communication
- Drive engagement across all our mentoring training delivery channels and campaigns.
- Manage and develop our data collection and feedback processes
- Analyse the data to track the reach and impact of the programme
- Provide insights for future planning and growth based on data to key stakeholders.
- Internal stakeholder management: create reports and updates for senior stakeholders. Liaise with PR, policy and brand teams to deliver the campaign goals; which may involve media, brand and creative delivery
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients/partners, helping them to scale and within their organisations
- Understanding of end-to end marketing program management from daily running, reporting and analysis.
- Deliver unparalleled exceptional service at all times, be the first to offer innovative solutions, strategic guidance and effective problem solving that achieve account objectives
- Responsible for managing multiple stakeholders and supporting different workstreams, successfully working cross-functionally across teams to manage shifting timelines and constantly support timely deliverables
What we offer you
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
The video should include:
- What would your approach to managing cross-functional teams be?
- How would you describe ways that you could innovate or adjust your approach to meet the needs of the project?
- What core values do you feel you embody most?
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.