We are on the lookout for an exceptionally versatile and process-driven administrative professional with wizardry organisational skills and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
This will be a hybrid support role where you will be the first point of contact, providing guidance, support and direction to the UpSkill team whilst also supporting the execution and logistics of our larger client project events and delivery.
You are proactive and diligent with an unparalleled drive to improve efficiency and always preemptive of people's needs. The ideal candidate will have HR, recruitment, and event coordination experience.
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
It’s safe to say that this is an all-encompassing role with an abundance of opportunities to learn and grow with the business!
- Acting as the main point of contact for the office, supporting and guiding the team with any logistical and administrative matters
- Supporting the Operations team with the initial stages of recruitment for the business, raising awareness of current vacancies through our social media platforms, screening CVs and conducting first stage interviews in line with company procedure
- On behalf of your pod, organise logistics to support event programmes across the company for both virtual and in-person delivery
- Manage our talent booking system (Shortlist), including invoicing, trainer expenses, appointments etc.
- Working within your team to maintain an employee calendar with birthdays, work anniversaries and years of service
- Supporting the Business Operations Manager with the HR elements of the business; maintaining employee data in line with GDPR regulations, coordinating appraisals and probation reviews
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure that all client project and event details have been submitted onto the UpSkill Service Scheduler
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct department, taking messages where necessary
- Exceptional ability to multitask and spin several plates at any one time - a background of consistently engaging and supporting a variety of stakeholders
- Maintaining a strong filing system and process for the shared drive on behalf of your pod and the organisation
- Maintaining 2-3 company inboxes for the job applications freelancer requests responding within a 4-hour time period
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video to email@example.com that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
The video should include:
- What value would you bring to the role?
- An example of when you created or implemented a process that improved efficiency within the business?
- An example of when you have provided exceptional support and the results of that