About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
At UpSkill, we are extremely passionate about creating a more equitable and inclusive environment which empowers those from underrepresented and marginalised communities. We support forward-thinking businesses in recognising the inequalities and barriers that exist in their organisations and build learning interventions and programmes there are designed to foster a culture of inclusivity, equality and equity and really empower their workforce on all levels to drive meaningful, long-term change.
We have an incredible and rewarding opportunity to champion change in the workspace and are on the lookout for an exceptionally organised and high-performing Senior project manager to drive and support the delivery of our Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
Working within an amazing team, you will relish the opportunity to drive growth and exceptional delivery; taking responsibility for leading the delivery of the programmes, managing budgets, tracking deliverables and approaching stakeholder and client relationships with a strategic point of view to implement real, long-lasting change.
What does success look like?
- You have a minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in managing projects with large multinational clients.
- Your leadership and management skills are unmatched - you provide guidance and drive accountability across the board.
- You can show great awareness and are confident with adjusting your communication based on the audience you are speaking with.
- You have experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions to global organisations.
- Your energy, work ethic and attitude is inspiring. You're committed to building interdepartmental relationships that allow you and others to thrive.
- You can anticipate roadblocks and approach them with a solution-oriented mindset and pivot accordingly.
- You're a hard working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills.
- Your diligence and drive is unparalleled! You have a strong financial acumen and an eye for new business opportunities.
What are some of the things I will be doing?
- Lead programmes and projects, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery
- Take a leading role in interfacing with the client, other consultants, and managing stakeholders at all programme and project stages
- Lead with a strategic mindset - supporting clients on making informed decisions on behalf of the programme
- Produce an incredibly comprehensive master project plan
- Manage the development of the programme in accordance with approved plans and targets
- Work with the Pod lead to establish effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised for scale and seamless delivery
- Provide timely, clear and comprehensive programme status reporting
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15 minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes answering competency-based questions about the role you're applying for
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- We will give you a chance to show off your skills through a test specifically designed for the role
- Finally, you will have a last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.