- 3+ years of work experience in either internal or agency recruitment
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused environment
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise activities effectively while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- A true self-starter who brings a willingness to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems to manage candidates and LinkedIn Recruiter for sourcing
- Full proficiency in English (additional languages would also be extremely beneficial)
- Bachelor's degree or above or equivalent work experience
Working at UpSkill Digital
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
About the challenge
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to evaluate, define and report on the hiring pipeline for all open positions - including freelance and contractor roles.
- Review all job ads and ensure our job descriptions are inclusive and deliberately encourage applicants from marginalised groups
- Proactively source candidates through online channels (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter), implement referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates
- Take ownership of key components of the applicant pipeline including screening CVs, communicating with candidates and early-stage interviews (phone, virtual and in-person)
- Report on turnover and retention rates, competitor analysis and compensation benchmarking, to ensure our processes are effective, appropriate and competitive
- Effectively evaluate potential third-party partnerships, building strong working relationships with external recruitment agencies to support the hiring process for niche vacancies
- Ensure employer branding is consistent across job ad platforms and our ads are enticing and attractive
About the offer
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes to email@example.com.
The video should include:
- What is your approach to ensuring your recruitment methods are inclusive and eliminate bias where possible?
- What's the most challenging element of recruitment and what's your creative way to overcome those challenges?
- What game-changing approach would you bring to recruitment?
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.