We are on the lookout for an exceptionally versatile and process-driven administrative professional with wizardry organisational skills and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
This will be a hybrid support role where you will be the first point of contact, providing guidance, support and direction to the UpSkill team whilst also supporting the execution and logistics of our larger client project events and delivery.
You are proactive and diligent with an unparalleled drive to improve efficiency and always preemptive of people's needs. The ideal candidate will have HR, recruitment, and event coordination experience.
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for the office, supporting and guiding the team with any logistical, scheduling and administrative matters
- On behalf of your pod, organise logistics to support event programmes across the company for both virtual and in-person delivery
- Manage our talent booking system (Shortlist), including invoicing, trainer expenses, appointments etc on behalf of your pod and where necessary, in support of other pods
- Ensure the overall use of the TMS is effective and the functionalities it offers are being optimised, including but not limited to freelance groups, job openings, freelance reviews and onboarding
- Working within the team and closely with the Operations Manager to constantly ensure that the current scheduling processes are optimised and fit for purpose
- Maintain constant communication with the freelancers and work with the team to introduce initiatives that engage and leverage their skills and experience
- Keep your pod leads accountable and support them in ensuring that their trainer portals are up to date and trainer hubs have the right access
- Run the weekly pod syncs, utilising UpSkill tools and resources to anticipate recruitment efforts; developing an understanding of trainer skill sets and competencies and regional presence
- Generally working with other team members to support overall trainer/freelance resourcing , engagement and retention
- Where necessary, support the Operations Manager in policy, process and procedural crafting on behalf of the business
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure that all client project and event details have been submitted onto the UpSkill Service Scheduler
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct department, taking messages where necessary
- Maintaining a strong filing system and process for the shared drive on behalf of your pod and the organisation
- Maintaining 2-3 company inboxes for the job applications freelancer requests responding within a 4-hour time period
What we offer you
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexi-working hours
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
The video should include:
- What value would you bring to the role?
- An example of when you created or implemented a process that improved efficiency within the business?
- An example of when you have provided exceptional support and the results of that
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.